Last reply 6 years ago
MS Life

Hey people, we are at MS Life in Manchester, Beki, Natalie, Gav, Ozi & The Man 🙂

Just setting up the stall and it is looking awesome.

Hopefully I will give some cool update throughout the day and will be signing up some new friends to the community.

Have a great day and I will be back later.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

meg
6 years ago

Hi it was a pleasure to meet some of you there on Saturday.
I was persuaded to sign up for Project Awesome. The journey home on the M62 took so long coz of roadworks, I hadn’t the energy to come back on Sunday. Let’s hope things improve before my project starts!

jess-monster-2-2
6 years ago

Hey, that is brilliant. Can you tell me what you pledged, or is it secret 🙂 xxx

meg
6 years ago

About ten years ago, before I was diagnosed, I did a weeks paragliding course. I got as far as flying round the airfield. It was absolutely brilliant but I didn’t have the time, money or energy to take it any further. I couldn’t understand why some days it was so easy and others I couldn’t run straight, remember anything or lift the wing. I know why now.
I’ve been on Betaferon for 3 1/2 years and it did improve things dramatically. I’ve decided to give it another go before I get too old or the bounces back of relapsing and remitting ms stop bouncing high enough for me to function.
As retirement approaches (and I’m of an age where it has moved further away 3 times in the past 5 years), I get less worried about breaking something and having to take time off work to recover!

Gav
6 years ago

@meg That sounds brilliant! Did I manage to film you at MS Life for us? Apologies if I did and I’ve forgottten, it was a busy, busy weekend for everyone, especially those dogs 🙂

meg
6 years ago

Sorry Gav. I turned up when you were on your last legs, so I went to a talk while you had a rest and our paths didn’t cross again.
I’m taking my camera with me so may be able to send you something, if there’s anything good to send.
Meg

eMarshallZo
6 years ago

i went to ms life in manchester was really good, came talking to some of you 🙂

Gav
6 years ago

It would be fantastic if you could email your pictures of MS Life to [email protected], especially any you may have of the shift.ms stands 😀 thanks!

reddivine
6 years ago

we have a few, will try and sort em out. sadly none of you, we did get some of the northumbria design stuff. We were the 2 characters handing out Outsiders leaflets.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.