Anonymous 12/05/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Ms hack – housework 🏡

I have 2 tips:
1. I do it a bit at a time
2. I have a great gadget – an irobot – it’s a shame it can’t iron or vacuum the stairs!

What helps you keep your home clean and tidy?
V x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Dishwasher is a must too whoever invented them bad boys is a legend I hope they are sunning themselves on a beach right now being served cocktails and bacon and sausage sandwiches by a army of naked Kelly Brook lookalikes coz god dam it they deserve it 😂

Anonymous
1 year ago

No doubt you’re right @doubleo7hud. I’m not a fan of unloading mine though!

merfield
1 year ago

My partner unloads the dishwasher ( @doubleo7hud is soooo right – brilliant!!! ) and he loads the washing machine – I put in the liquid and do the programming. As to housework: I’m lucky enough to be able to have someone in to do it, plus another to do ironing and change beds ( once a fortnight) – I can’t do any of it any more now I’m in a wheelchair mostly. I take ages to do anything. I used to whizz about so it frustrates me but I do what I can: all the things involving technology etc are my jobs. …Organising – my job, (and trying NOT to sound bossy from a wh/ch).
@vickivictoria – what IS an irobot???? And what does it do????do I need to get one, or is it spelt h u s b a n d????

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

😂 You can get tabletop dishwashers too aparantly so you can load without crawling on the floor to do it

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi @merfield, it’s a vacuum cleaner which does the work for you. You simply press a button and it vacuums the room. Type irobot into google 😉

merfield
1 year ago

@vickivictoria, I googled it. Good grief!!! Amazing!!!! I need one, but they are an arm and a leg , price wise. I guess they trundle about on their own, avoiding crashing into things,
( pity WE can’t be fitted with irobot technology too!!!!) is it efficient? Thanks for enlightening me 😊👍🏻

potter
1 year ago

I have had three roomba’s, they have been either remanufactured or used and have never paid more than $100US for any of them. They are great but the battery goes fast on thick carpet and it goes crazy on decorative rugs. It thinks the patterns are steps, it does a great job dusting my wood floors I turn two of them loose and let them clean the whole house, they don’t do well at corners so I take a small stick vacuum to them. You can get them with stations that don’t allow them to go in a area. To much for me to mess with I just let them go. You can get ones that are programmable, you leave them in there charger and they clean on there own. I don’t do that either you still have to clean out the dust bin every time. I clean my dust bin filter with a small hand vacuum, the filters can get costly. They have a roomba that mops the floor, it won’t work for me I have uneven hand made tiles but would be great on a smooth floor. We bought a roomba that cleans your gutters but it was to big for our gutter, we sold it to a friend that has six roombas clean his house everyday. He was building a roomba to mow his lawn so he bought it for parts. Potter

Anonymous
1 year ago

I’m pretty sure they have variable prices. When I compared mine with an upright there wasn’t much in it. I’d say you don’t need to get the most expensive model either. As @potter says they do need tlc.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.