Last reply 1 year ago
Ms hack – getting to sleep 😴

Hi everyone,

My tip to getting to sleep or going back to sleep…

Emptying my mind and focusing on my breath.

What’s yours?
Vicki

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

janeb74
1 year ago

I have comfortable ear buds that I plug into my phone and cue up calming music so when I wake up at night I just have to hit play. It’s bedtime music on Spotify that I only listen to at night.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi @janeb74,thanks for your input. That’s a great idea, especially with comfy headphones. I use ‘Andrew Johnson’ apps for daytime relaxations.

potter
1 year ago

Comfortable bamboo sheets that I can easily move around on and a sound machine turned on to the white noise setting. We even take it on vacation with us to eliminate the sounds of noisy neighbors. We don’t have noise at home but it calms the mind. Potter

Anonymous
1 year ago

Ooh bamboo sheets sound amazing, I have some sox, but may well invest in some bedding too!

potter
1 year ago

Bamboo sheets aren’t as expensive as high count cotton sheets but they don’t last a long. I recently bought a different kind of sheet that was similar to bamboo but it started falling apart the third time I washed it and the bottom sheet started balling up. You can wash a bamboo sheet about 50 times before it starts shredding. They are so wonderful it’s worth the expensive of replacing them. Potter

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.