kelics 06/01/18
Last reply 2 months ago
MS facebook group has been created

As promised i have created a facebook private group targetting young lonely and isolated individuals, but honestly, u r welcomed regardless of ur age !!

What i want to achieve, is to unite all the sufferers, make them feel welcomed, make friends and hopefully meet one day !

The page is called: Young MS’ers UK. Please join and lets make our world a happy place 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

2 months ago

just a quick question is this group just for the UK as the name states or is everyone welcome?

2 months ago

Hi, if the meetups ever happen, they will be in UK. But everyone is welcomed! Currently there r only 6 members, but i hope the group will grow

2 months ago

At age 60, I’m probably past your target audience. (we spoke on the MS forum). I see your up to 8 now.

2 months ago

@reddivine the reason why created such page is because im trying to reach out to people who have similar life circumstances, who suffering this terrible fate being very young and especially if the condition effected their social life. I have been to different ms centres, and always felt like the odd one as people were much older than myself and therefore we had not much in common.

Although page has ”Young’ in it. U r more than welcome! 50 or 60, age is just a number isnt it? So if u fill like fitting in with the younger folk, please join!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.