Last reply 8 months ago
MS can kiss my arse!!!

So after 4 weeks of basically climbing the walls after flu and a relapse I’m sat drinking coffee with a view of the countryside after walking for 5 miles and I haven’t finished yet 😊!

MS is not about what it’s stopping you from doing it’s about not letting it!!

So I hold up my coffee and say, MS you can kiss my arse!!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

marcyg921
8 months ago

This is great to hear. Obviously try not to get over-confident with what your body can do and rest up if you need to buut I’m very happy to hear things are on the up for you and yes, sometimes the hardest part of having MS is breaking through that psychological barrier of fear of what may happen. Enjoy the rest of your walk.

kitty369
8 months ago

😂😂😂👍🏼

potter
8 months ago

Chezy I just went through the same thing, I had a relapse just before Christmas and half my body went numb. One day after to finished with my oral steroids I got the stomach flu and was sick for a week. I had to sit around for two weeks after that because any exercise or even a cool shower would send a wave of numbness over me. I finally got the nerve up this week to take a cool shower instead of a sponge bath. I also started on my exercise routine, my best walking is done at the grocery store hanging on to the shopping cart. Potter

chezy17
8 months ago

@ marcy I’ve got a habit of pushing my limits, gotta see how much I can do right, not gonna let a little thing like MS stop me lol!
@kitty It would’ve been 🍷 but I thought A, it was too early and B, it’s injection day so not a good idea lol!
@ potter Sorry to hear about you having a relapse too, being numb is annoying and painful at the times when it’s given you a burning sensation but mine seems to have disappeared. Really hope you’re on the mend with yours too 😊. I do get numbness and tingling but normally it doesn’t affect what I’m doing. I’m lucky in that respect. The bug just zapped me completely but I feel fine after the exercise 😊, so I’m hoping this is my relapse done 😊.

potter
8 months ago

My right arm is still burning if the temperature changes, if I go out into the cold garage it feels like my arm is on fire. The other day my robe felt like it was made of sandpaper. My first relapse was just this arm so it may take a while to get better. It may not get better and I will learn to live with it. Potter

chezy17
8 months ago

That’s how my face felt till this week, the cold really hurt and it was burning. Mine was the left side and it’s the left side that sometimes tingles.
Well I hope it does get better for you and if not it eases enough for it not to bother you 😊.
Learning to live with it is all you can do, just not gotta let it get you down 😊.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.