randiw86 24/02/18
Last reply 1 month ago
MS and Addictions

Hi. I’m Randi. I’m 31. I was diagnosed in 2005 with RRMS. I was 3 weeks away from being 19. I’ve had a lot of ups and downs with ms, life, family, and drugs (as in meth) marijuana is still not legal in Iowa but never considered it a “drug” anyways. But i have been clean from meth now 6 months. It hasnt been hard really but im sure thats because I’ve been on adhd meds to help with my fatigue. But i do still miss how it made me feel and loved how i slept after i came down. Im just curious if any body else out therr with MS can relate to my short version of my life? Thanks for listening. – Randi

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ā€˜xā€™.

stumbler
2 months ago

Hi @randiw86 and welcome. I was going to say I was randy when I was 31, but that’s another story! šŸ˜‰

Anyway, recreational drug usage has been a topic of discussion before on a few occasions. The following link will take you to those articles.

https://shift.ms/?s=recreational

randiw86
2 months ago

Thank you

nutshell88
2 months ago

In one part yes I was daignosed 2005 age 17 now Iā€™m 30.

nutshell88
2 months ago

Pardon me, but Iā€™m kinda curious about your MS stage šŸ™ƒ

pikilily
1 month ago

Hi Randi, first of all …and this is without any judgment at all…. Good for you!!!. Some folks (not necessarily here) may make comments about *lifestyle choices* with reference to drugs, food, fags etc. Sometimes life makes those choices for us, and we are driven down a road we would have rather we had avoided. Anyway, keep going with your honest, up front, approach. Anything you can do to make yourself healthier in the long run will help, and that includes self forgiveness. Life can be *heavy* enough without carrying extra burdons. Stay strong. I think we can all relate to your story in some form or other. Keep going you will be a hero. šŸ™‚

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.