Last reply 1 year ago
MS

Been of medicine for a year. I found out I had Ms in 2010. I’ve been on 2 different medications. Now none. I smoke lot of weed and I think it works. I’ve stop smoking cigarettes for 2 years

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

gates1989
1 year ago

Hi, can I ask what symptoms the weed helps with? I’ve been toying with the idea for the pains in my legs but I don’t even know if that’s what msers use it for! X

simone2
1 year ago

Hi I use a vaporizer at night with cannabis its much more healther than smokeing it, it really helps with pain,spasms and helps me sleep, you need to get cannabis with high levels of CBD.

gates1989
1 year ago

I would be able to get that, sorry for my idiocy but what is a vaporiser? I’ve only ever known it to be in a cake or a joint lol x

mammamoose
1 year ago

I use high CBD hemp oil e liquid with an e cig and find it helps with pain and muscle spasticity. I do have some high CBD hemp oil I take orally too in drops usually at bed time but, on bad days I will take it several times during the day. I find either quite effective at muscle relaxation especially my intercostal muscles (small ones between ribs) and it works better than acupuncture for me .

simone2
1 year ago

Vaporizer heats the cannabis up but only to the point before it lights, you can buy mobile vaps or ones which are bigger, there are lots of different types, look it up on the internet, it has really change my life with pain and helping me sleep.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.