Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

highlander
4 months ago

Greetings and welcome!
To be honest I fell asleep in the one I had.
My phobia is speaking to people I don’t know from Adam, I’ve gained a bit of a speech problem thru this lovely disease,
It’s 1 am here and I can’t sleep again!
Such fun!
Keep smiling.

mrsmckay32617
4 months ago

the first one i had i fell asleep. this one was worse. sorry you cant sleep.

highlander
4 months ago

So I’m guessing this was a check up for want of a better way of putting it?
I’m gonna take a guess that your dancing with a terminator or your husband? I’m happily married by the way!

mrsmckay32617
4 months ago

yeah it was a check up, didnt go well, i just got a message from one of the doctors. they found a couple more lesions. so there is no dancing here tonight. husband is trying to keep me from crying. im happily married as well

stumbler
4 months ago

@mrsmckay32617 , “almost freaked out” says to me that you survived the ordeal.

That will hold you in good stead for the next time. 😉

lightning87
4 months ago

I hated the first one but it was a head/neck one so went right the way in which was unpleasant especially since I had never experienced such claustraphobia before. The second one, I then knew what to expect and it wasn’t so bad.
Fun times!!! Wish it wasn’t so noisy then maybe I could try fall asleep, haha!

sherryak
4 months ago

I fall asleep with my MRIs. I’ve had several now. The first time was when I was diagnosed & it was one of those long ones to get head, neck, etc. I didn’t fall asleep with the first one. Every one after that, I fall asleep in no time. I apparently move my head when I fall asleep because they always wake me up & tell me that they need to do that section of the MRI over because I moved. I try hard to tell myself not to fall asleep, but every single time… zzzzzz

mrsmckay32617
4 months ago

i tried to fall asleep but it was so loud in there. i use to get mri a lot as a kid but i became claustrophobic as i got older, thank you all for the comments!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.