Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

krisp
3 years ago

@stumbler
It does look good so far, the fact they are also promoting the date when the new data comes out looks promising too!
My only concern is that they are ‘tarting’ about trying to get a bigger pharma to come in and purchase them, as with GeNeuro and gnbac1, but I honestly don’t know how big medday are and whether they need it?

The 24th April will be an important day by the seems of things? It will do no harm in letting other companies developing progressive drugs know, that there is a company who could monopolise, meaning the greedy pharmas will have no need to slow down products to increase profitability. It’ll be a first come first serve from here on in if this works!
Thanks again

Must admit…..i’m holding out hope for this beauty!! Really hope it’s good news! As @krisp has said however, the pharmas may/will get their mitts on it!! Nothing is straightforward is it?!

krisp
3 years ago

Maybe your right ! It would be great wouldn’t it, I know they’re treated similar things with it previously including the myelopathy that’s induced by statins so you never know.
Fingers crossed I guess

tabbycat
3 years ago

They can activate my Krebs cycle any day!

krisp
3 years ago

Hi guys
Check out Barts latest blog!

It seems that biotin was found accidentally when someone with spms being treated for something else showed improvement!

http://multiple-sclerosis-research.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/biotin-time.html?m=1

krisp
3 years ago

Anyone who’s intersted to ive read a bit more regarding the biotin trial to be reported on this month, it’s a plenary session that they are holding which tends to be big news! Whether it’s good or bad is not known of course
But the trial involved around 154 patients followed for twelve months not looking for a reduction in progression or slowing of but an improvement! Measured by timed walk or a reduction of edss by 1 point! This if it is a success is huge

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.