Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

mermaidia11
4 months ago

@rogersouthall
Hello and welcome to you!

Thanks for posting your blog – so well written and honest, you are clearly a ledge ! And not a hint of self pity or anger – good drills !

I’m furious still with the MS putting a stop to my gallop – and would be incandescent if I’d have taken a dmd and it gave me the JC virus – jaysus
Grr so sorry about that x what DMD were u on?

You are clearly a dude and a ledge; and a brave one at that, keep up the good work !

You can’t beat someone who doesn’t give up eh?

rogersouthall
4 months ago

Mermaidia, your words made me smile, and I do really try to be honest. Regarding DMD, I am on nothing, I take CBD oil from HealthspanUK, Super strength, I am asked, does it work, well for me it does, on one of my blogs I list another oil, quite expensive, but 66%, the one I am on is 15% but I also have a bottle of the expensive stuff for when I am low. There is also another site listed with it that gives an independent view of CBD, I say give anything a go, I get stick from my consultant but since I have been off their drugs I am feeling great.

If at anytime you need a chat, feel free

mermaidia11
4 months ago

@rogersouthall
Thank you for the response, I was just saying it how it is mate! It’s good – and your blog could have been an irate missive of bitterness, but u didn’t and it was interesting, exciting and not what I expected

There’s a book in there somewhere..

I assumed a previous dmd gave u the JC virus and I was just asking which one u had been on? Was it Tysbari?

I’m glad u have had good success with the cbd oil! I tried it a while a go, but mine was off amazon and er someone procured some street stuff for me…! Neither did much, but i seem to be immune to everything good these days lol you have renewed my interest, thanks.

Btw I think your neurologist has a cheek to dismiss something that is working for you , when the stuff they gave you gave you the JC virus?!

It’s not just their moral bankruptcy, but their arrogance that really does annoying me!!
But thanks for the happy adventures of Rodger dodger ✨👍🌈😇✨

rogersouthall
4 months ago

Tecifedera, I think the spelling is correct, seven to eight months of my white blood count almost nil, bloody nightmare. The CBD from Amazon could of been as weak as that from Holland and Barret, 3%, have a go. If you go onto Healthspan UK, use this code EGJAC4 on checkout, you will get 49% discount, hopefully it still works, Good luck

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.