Last reply 1 year ago
Mitoq

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share with you me experience with Mitoq! I often suffer pretty badly with ‘cog fog’ words just disappear from my brain, I jumble up sentences get things mixed up….Today I was making my daughter toast in the tumble dryer! The kind of stuff, that makes ‘normal’ people look at me like I am a fruit cake!

I have been taking Mitoq for 4 days and already my head feels so much clearer and I can hold a conversation much easier. I am not forgetting words although I still mix them up, lol! I have a good feeling there will be more benefits 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

cameron
3 years ago

What’s Mitoq?

hollylb10
3 years ago

Mitoq is a supplement that has an anti ageing effect on cells. It has not been developed to treat or cure diseases but has shown great results for MS patients so I thought I would give it a go despite the price tag! One bottle only lasts 30 days.

It is the first time in ages that I feel ‘normal’ despite still having some symptoms in my hands.

http://www.mitoq.com/blog/antioxidant-reverses-multiple-sclerosis-like-disease-mice/

tracyd
3 years ago

Ouchie that’s expensive stuff

Active ingredient is Vitamin D according to the write ups, and seems to be a common thread between a lot of MS related supplments. I’ve taken a lot of vitamin D of late as well as doing the Oxygen therapy and the Cog-Fog (love that term and will use it in future) has been much reduced, I feel clear headed for the first time in a very long time.

Perhaps it’s the nature of MS that we are always tinkering to see what works 🙂

tabbycat
3 years ago

Thanks for flagging this up, as it looks really good.
You can buy it on US amazon much more cheaply than UK amazon (they send anywhere). It doesnt even feature on French amazon. The buyer feed back on US amazon is so positive, I have dug into my holiday fund to buy three month supply to see what happens. There are some amazing new things out there and I am trying everything I can lay my hands on!

hollylb10
3 years ago

Thanks I will look on the US Amazon. If you sign up to the Mitoq website you get 10% off your first order and I think I then got sent a free delivery discount code. But I ordered from eBay for £37 saving my pennies for the 3 month supply already 🙂

melissa-g
3 years ago

This sounds interesting, but I’m having trouble finding an ingredient list. Any idea what other than vitamin d is in it?
I have a long standing issue with what I describe as a “foggy head”. I always feel sort of out of it and dazed… I’m wondering if this is something that I should try, I’ve done just about everything else.

hollylb10
3 years ago

I have noticed a huge difference in the way I feel. I asked my partner if he had noticed a difference in me too, not knowing that I had started a new supplement, he said I was much happier…I think I would really notice not taking them now! They must be doing something and I feel like I have much more energy which makes me less grumpy 🙂

tabbycat
3 years ago

It isn’t a vitamin suplement but something that works on the mitochondria within the cell, hence the derivation of the odd name, Mitoq. mitochondria are the power packs of each cell, giving us energy. I am afraid that is as far as my biology goes, but there is long entry on Wikipedia, which may help.

tabbycat
3 years ago

@hollylb10 have you had any good response from the tablets?
Just got my first batch and hoping it will give some more energy.
Will keep you posted.

hollylb10
3 years ago

I have so much more energy, more alert and very little, if none brain fog! I am feeling myself and definitely think I will continue to take them! Good luck and let me know what you think 🙂

tabbycat
3 years ago

I’ll be back In a couple of weeks!

tabbycat
3 years ago

Ok I’ve been taking it for a couple of weeks. I have more energy and find it much easier to verbalized a coherent thought. I stumble over words less and read more before I get bored. Anyone else trying this ?

hollylb10
3 years ago

Yay! I am so glad someone else has seen a difference by using Mitoq….I am currently waiting for my next order to arrive and after only a few days of not taking them I am desperate for them to arrive. I have brain fog again and I am finding it harder to talk and think fluently, they are a god send to me!

tabbycat
3 years ago

How long have you been taking them?
I notice they say a dose is two tablets, but I have only been taking one , as they are expensive. However I am sure they have made a difference. Of course there are lots of other factors to take into account. It is lovely weather here and my garden has been keeping me very busy, all of which contribute to mental well being. However I know I was struggling to keep up previously and now I feel more on top of things, almost sparky, so that is well worth the money!
Y

hollylb10
3 years ago

I have been taking them for a month and I am desperate for my new ones to arrive. I have been suddenly hit with fatique and inability to have a simple conversation without long pauses searching for words or forgetting what I was going to say! I am in no doubt that Mitoq stopped all this. I am not saying this is a cure for MS as it seems to do the same for everyone that takes it for health or just General well being. But I know that it helps the brain send and receive messages easier and helps with the transfer of energy in cells so it seems perfect for MSers x

cmac
3 years ago

I have also been taking mitoq for a month. Similarly to Holly I am waiting for my next supply, they appear to be stuck in customs. Aghhh!
I really think they gave me more energy and am struggling more with fatigue, without them. I can’t wait to get my next batch, just to make sure it’s not all in my head.
Before taking them, I checked with my MS nurse to ensure there would be no adverse side effects. He reassured me they were a dietary supplement and as such should be fine.

aussiekylie
1 year ago

I’ve just started taking these a week ago. I take 2 daily on an empty stomach as recommended. How many does everyone take daily?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.