Last reply 1 year ago
Merseyside MS'ers

Hi everyone,
Beyond fed up!
I think I need to get out ( despite having no balance and walking on noodle legs)
I wondered if anyone knew of any meet ups in the Liverpool/Merseyside area? Many thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

sarahshift
1 year ago

Hi there, I think the closest I know of meet ups being held is in West Didsbury and East Didsbury. Have you thought about setting up your own? (I’d be happy to help you with this)

Sarah (community coordinator)

mermaidia11
1 year ago

Hi Sarah

Thank you for getting back to me and thanks for the Intel about the Didsbury group. It’s quite far away from me – but hey, it’s Cheshire sweetie!

I am up and down like tarts knickers at the moment and don’t know from one days end to the next whether I can even walk/see – so I am not sure whether I would do very well setting up A new group?
Further, I guess I need to ask the question – is there a need for a Merseyside group – would anyone attend apart from me?!
So people – is there anyone out there in the north-west who would be interested in a meeting that was held in Liverpool/merseyside/Wirral?

Thank you for offering to help me set something up – have you set up a group in Leeds and how does that go?

Thanks lovely, sending sparkles x

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.