Last reply 3 weeks ago
Merry Christmas Everyone

Hi again everyone I know it’s cringey but just want to wish you all a merry Christmas and hope everyone doesn’t suffer over the Christmas period and thank you all for your help so far 🙂 xx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

robbie_brown
3 weeks ago

It’s not cringey it’s the season of good will and hope you have a good Christmas as well

kimb640
3 weeks ago

@robbie_brown I know what you mean but I’m not good at things like this, but you’ve all been wonderful with advice when I’ve posted before 🙂 and yes same to you xx

stumbler
3 weeks ago

@kimb640 , Christmas puts a lot of pressure on the fairer sex. It must have been a man who penned the Christmas phrase, “goodwill to all men”! lol

So accept all offers of help and delegate accordingly. Have a good one. 😉

vixen
3 weeks ago

Haha, whilst our males are experiencing all this good will to each other, at least we ladies can do shopping via our phones and tablets these days! Sad that technology has led to the demise of the High Street but at least us warriors have a genuine excuse! Merry Christmas to all Shift friends x

peterfrancis
3 weeks ago

@kimb640

Buon Natale a te, Signorina xx.

drummondbass
3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas to you and to everyone else here! Hope all going okay 🙂

potter
3 weeks ago

Merry Christmas to everyone. We are making some of Christmas eve dinner ahead of time and doing very little cooking Christmas day. I think I might survive the holidays without a having a relapse. Potter

edmontonalberta
3 weeks ago

@kimb640

Not really a Christmas person, yet I notice most people act nicer this time of the year. So thank you for appreciating what little we contribute – we do what we can in our own weird way… 😉

All the best dealing with life’s speed bumps… Hope the new year is good to you…

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.