catman3rd 16/03/18
Last reply 1 month ago
Meet up?

Hi all,
I live in the Leeds area, and wonder if anyone would like to meet in this area? Just to talk; not dwell on MS.
Also, please don’t let your partners dictate everything – I notice I am not getting spoken to again, cos I bet some partners stop their partners from talking to those of opposite sex due to misplaced jealousy!
Don’t know why some bother to come on here? I wouldn’t want to lead someone on cos they’re lonely, deliberately, but that’s the kind of lousy people in this world now!
Thanks, you’ve made the case for using an online dating site – I used to think they naff, but this site makes me miss trying cos this is not working for me, socially!
Also, to the time wasters, do you not think others should be able to be in a family with 2.6 kids, or do you just think you are entitled?
Catman3rd

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

tracyd
1 month ago

Okay I will bite 😀

Nobody’s responding because you are coming across as bitter, aggressive and whiny.

This is an MS discussion group not plenty of fish or grinder

Find some peace, learn to like yourself because if you don’t, then others aren’t likely to either 😔

novemberrain
1 month ago

This is very confusing. What makes you think this is a dating site? I think youre seeing something that isn’t there tbh. But like I said, I’m confused. If it’s not working for you, try elsewhere I guess

finn15
1 month ago

@tracyd very wise 🙂 last sentence, grinder wtf? Hahaha
@novemberrain I agree, think dating is last thing peeps want to think about on site.
Btw is your username Gunsnroses related?
@catman3rd Have u looked on Sites Map, plenty of Leeds peeps that if you contact will happily go for social. Might even be in their 40’s like you?..

novemberrain
1 month ago

Of course @finn15! What a band 😁

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.