Last reply 2 weeks ago
medication?

What medication is out there for primary progressive ms. I got diagnosed when I was 29 I’m now 33 and still had no meds only thing they tell me that will help with the pain is ketamine so what do I do? I’m everywhere with it at the moment I’ve got 3 lovely boys and a gorgeous woman but I feel like I’m a burden on everyone because I’m unable to do what all the other dads can doing. So if anyone knows out let us know nice1

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
3 weeks ago

Good morning @jaylee. In terms of DMDs, PPMS folk are now in the running for the first time with Ocrevus, which is hopefully going to be approved in the U.K. Yesterday @stumbler posted a link titled ‘Good news for progressive MSers’ which you will find if you scroll down a bit further. I’m sure others will post ideas for medication. Is there one aspect In particular you struggle with?

jaylee
2 weeks ago

My mobility went first that took about 5 to 7 yrs but since my diagnosies 4 yrs ago I’m feeling all my upper body going with jiggers and weakness and thers nothing over in uk for ppms

grandma
2 weeks ago

There are a number of DMT’s available at the moment but your ms team (neurologist,ms nurse) should have offered you whatever is available and suitable for you and your situation, if they haven’t done so already it’s either because they think you don’t need anything or you have been ‘overlooked’ worth a phone call to you ms nurse?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.