Last reply 4 years ago
Meals

Hi Guys

What does everyone have to eat for there meals. What ever I eat stomach gurgles and squeaks dietician gave me a list of foods to eat normal meals and puddings but as I said stomach just gurgles all the time

Lina

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

katfight
4 years ago

@lina I only eat chicken and fish, green veg, cabbage broccoli green beans kale and blueberries almost everyday. I do eat rubbish like chips, and pizza etc, but I try not to stray far from what Ive said, i do not eat red meat at all now as it made my stomach bad and was rather embarrassing. i decided to stop red meat a few months bk and I’ve been fine since x

banksider
4 years ago

Went veggie a few years back so lots of vege, fruits, nuts, cheeses and fish (!) ‘cos not quit fish yet. Really like it and it seems to work for us. But we also have a great veggie cafe/bar near us which we visit a couple of times a week as well. That’s in Tod, Lina.

lina
4 years ago

@catfight, @banksider thanks do eat chicken and fish, broccoli carrots use to eat cabbage think need to eat more veg. Ate white pasta with meatballs in tomato sauce so don’t think my stomach is happy as it gurgling like mad.

Thanks

Lina

katfight
4 years ago

@lina I’m assuming the meatballs are red meat, i do advise you to clear red meat out n see how you go x

reddivine
4 years ago

Try drinking more water. All the advice re WHAT to eat may be conflicting. If your worried, see your GP. Every ones digestive system is different so maybe you have indegestion, maybe you have food intolerances, hell I dunno

graham100
4 years ago

Reddivine. I duno either, cut out a lot of bread,, glooten type stuff,, just cos I was feeling bloated. Like you say who knows??? Lol

lina
4 years ago

Thanks everyone @catfight yes it was red meat family won’t eat white meat mince will have to do separate ones in white meat for me when I make them.

Lina

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.