teresapascolat 19/02/18
Last reply 4 months ago
MD1003, how much Biotin is in it?

Hello to you all! I hope you are having a good day! I wonder if you can help. I have been reading about biotin (mstrust mainly, because I do trust them), but it’s not clear how much Biotin is in MD1003. Maybe it’s just me that doesn’t get it! Anyway I have a bottle (LongLife) but it’s only 300 mcg per capsule! I think that it is too little…Better that than nothing?….
Those of you who live in the US and are interested might want to look it up in: multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com. There is something more in there. I can’t give you the full address because this is only a tablet without the copying facility! Thank you and take good care, always! 😊

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
4 months ago

@teresapascolat , the dosage that is being used in the MD1003 trials is up to 300mg per day. That is basically 1,000 of those capsules that you have!

You might want to search the Forum for earlier posts regarding Biotin, which contains some details of purchasing pharmaceutical grade Biotin and a jeweller’s scale to weigh it out.

Here’s the full link to that article that you mentioned :-

https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/2018/02/08/study-shows-the-ms-disability-improvements-that-md1003-offers-hold-over-time/

teresapascolat
4 months ago

Stumbler, I thank you for the information and the whole address. Meanwhile I came across some more info. on the reasons of why the EMA has refused the approval…it’s a wild world, isn’t it?😥 But we won’t be scared by it and we won’t give up!😜 000

stumbler
4 months ago

We’re warriors, @teresapascolat

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.