Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

@sarah_g_bowley , I’ve added the “Mavenclad” tag to the bottom of your post above.

Select this tag to locate all previous activity regarding this drug.

Vomiting for the whole week when taking it sounds like an isolated horror story.

hollylb10
1 month ago

Following as this is something I am interested in taking 🙂 I hope you do ok and don’t get any side effects x

sorcha_finnegan
3 weeks ago

I completed 2nd week of mavenclad in February. Was really nauseated week 1. Found peppermint tea and ginger biscuits were my best friend. Its not too bad a drug compared to others I’ve been on, the only thing that bugs me is that it is now the 30th April and silly things like I’m not allowed get cosmetic botox due to risk of infection that’s annoying. Feeling a bit owned? If that makes sense by the medical world. Oh well nothing I can do as mavenclad has set up residence in my body 😏😏😏

sam10
3 weeks ago

sarah_g_bowley
Very well tolerated by me. Nice and smooth. Much better than Copaxone.

wendyhills
2 weeks ago

I had no nausea or sickness I took with food a lot of people have suggested to do this even though it doesn’t specify x

melissa-g
2 weeks ago

I didn’t have nausea with it, which for me is a common side effect for a lot of drugs so I was very happy!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.