Last reply 6 months ago
Magnetic therapy?

Hi all,
Recently had a reflexology session and unsurprisingly, interesting tho’ it was, made no difference to any symptoms.
During the session the practitioner kept on and on about magnetic therapy insoles and bracelets etc, would I like to try them?
Has anyone had any experience of this?
Or is it one more fringe quackery?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
6 months ago

@sigmadelta , there’s an interesting article here:-

http://www.healthandcare.co.uk/blog/does-magnetic-therapy-work.html

Whether it helps you answer your question is debatable….. 😕

skenny64
6 months ago

I go to an ms therapy centre in Rotherham. They do magnetic therapy and also the oxygen chamber, they are both suppose to work but I’m not sure but I’m thinking of giving them ago. They are suppose to give you relief not heal you.

Sallyanne.

cadwelder
6 months ago

I’ve heard of magnetic approach being used for arthritis pain with success, but not for our MS symptoms. I’ve found that essentials oils are helping with my symptoms. A friend of mine gave me a sample to try out and I thought “what the heck, worth a shot”. I used to have headaches from the Gilenya I’m taking but they are gone for good now. So there is certainly truth to natural oils. Just have to be careful and do your research, some oils say they are pure and all natural but most are not.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.