teresacoe 20/01/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Looking to the Future

Morning all, reasonably new to the forums, just diagnosed with SPMS in November 2014.
Been through the rollercoaster of emotions finding out & realising that I had probably had MS for 6-8 years & random symptoms/ falls/ accidents had never been looked at together until now & diagnosis made.
Looking forward, I would love to make contact with fellow MSers and look forward to joining up with likeminded folk who don’t know where to go but are looking for the path to No Surrender!
Have a good day

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@teresacoe , you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for empathy and understanding.

In a way, a diagnosis is a good thing because it makes sense out of a lot of unrelated and unexplained occurrences. it puts things in their place.

However, your emotional rollercoaster ride may still be in progress at the moment. But, having said that, I think even us seasoned rollercoaster riders can have the occasional up and down! 😉

So, pull up a chair, put your feet up and have a look around. It’s all very informal here, so ask a question, provide an answer or just have a rant.

But, you’re very welcome.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.