martyparley 16/03/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Looking for people to mentor

Hello, my name is Martin and I was diagnosed with RR MS in 2000 when I was 22 years old, and it was a devastating blow. I spent the first 5 years trying to get used to my new situation and carry on with my life in the same way, however, something was not working. I was unhappy with my life because all my plans were falling apart due to MS. I came to the difficult conclusion that I needed help, but the only help available was medical and concerned with my physical wellbeing rather than my emotional health. I was lucky in that I found a mentor who had been through similar life-changing health events. Through working with him and discussing the parts of my life that were not working, I found a freedom that has been lacking because of my MS and realised I didn’t have to be uncomfortable and unhappy.
If you are like me and feel that something is not quite right in your life with MS, this is the posting you should respond to. I am trying to share my experience and help others overcome mental, emotional and physical blockages to leading a happy life, even with a debilitating illness. Therefore, as part of my work in this area I am looking to find people who want to look at things in a different way and make real change in their lives. So, I am looking for 2-3 people to mentor, who want to talk on a regular basis and feel this could help them.
This is free because it is a challenging process, and I want to see how many other MS sufferers are in the same state as I was. Now it is time for me to share this with others who want to try a different sort of self-improvement.
If you are interested, please contact me through here and I will get back to you asap. Telephone/Skype are available if face-to-face is not possible.
Kind regards,
Martin Parley
***********@*******.***
Mobile:***********

PS e-mail and mobile phone number removed to protect your privacy. This is a public forum, so it can be seen by anyone. Personal details are best exchanged via Personal Message.
Stumbler (Admin)

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.