cazzzzzy 26/09/14
Last reply 3 years ago
London Walk – MSChallenge…

I’ll be joining in with this walk on Sunday… I have been stupidly busy lately so not much time to organise anything!!! But I thought I’d best get this out there ….

I can’t walk it but will be on my scooter or wheelchair – tbh I don’t think I have enough faith in my dear scooter so will more than likely be in my chair and I’ve a friend to help push when my arms start failing :/

Thanks if you can help – as you all know it is a great cause! 🙂

https://www.justgiving.com/ChallengeMS705/

xxx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@cazzzzzy , I’ve started the ball rolling.

You really shouldn’t leave things so late. 😆

lina
3 years ago

@cazzzzzy good luck will also donate 🙂

Lina

wilf
3 years ago

I’ve donated – got some catching up to do!

cazzzzzy
3 years ago

Thank you so so much @stumbler! … 😀

That’s brilliant!

I know I should’ve learnt by now … Lack of memory & speed of a snail leaves my things to do pile sky high…

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!! xxx

cazzzzzy
3 years ago

Thanks so much guys! @wilf & @lina – sorry I didn’t see your posts before! … Thanks so much, really do appreciate it! 🙂

@wilf – Yes! Hopefully see you there! Good luck with it all!

Thank yous 🙂 xxx

msboy
3 years ago

Best of luck – I’ll be there too. I’m walking the 20k – which seemed like a good idea at the time but I think it’s going to be hard work. Still it’s a good cause. I’m off to your sponsorship page…

Donating to my JustGiving page is easy – just follow this link and click Donate: http://www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/Aleks-de-Gromoboy

cazzzzzy
3 years ago

Thanks so much @msboy … I will go visit you page now 😉

Good luck for you for tomorrow too! … I’m sure you’ll be fine tomorrow – good for you for doing it and going for the 20k!!! Sense of achievement will be so worth it 🙂

Thank you!!!! & hopefully see you there!

xxx

lina
3 years ago

@cazzzzzy your welcome enjoy it

Lina

cazzzzzy
3 years ago

Thank you @lina! 🙂

xxx

msboy
3 years ago

Thanks so much to @cazzzzzy hope to see you tomorrow.

lina
3 years ago

Well done everyone x

Lina

macattroll2
3 years ago

Oh my god what a challenge that was so glad we made it thanks to my pal Kev and partner Denny spurring me on to the end my leg was burning but now I can say I did my bit xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.