Last reply 6 months ago
London or nearby meetups

Folks

Hope to meet some of you nearby someday…

Can anyone advise of regular monthly meets in London, if they exist.. or general South East…..

To be honest happy to hear of any meet ups, will travel 🙂

Guess realistically Jan or Feb is next days for me…

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

sarahshift
12 months ago

@kimiblanc may be able to help? I think there is a meet up on the 9th January, usually at the south bank centre.

seanachai
12 months ago

Thanks Sarah, are they posted somewhere on the site ?

giuliab
12 months ago

I saw this the other day, but couldn’t find a meet up event for the 9th Jan! https://shift.ms/meet-ups/london-meet-up

tracyd
12 months ago

@seanachai

I don’t get into :London often but when I do I’ll look you up, if you’re ever over the Reading / racknell / Basingstoke way give me a shout xx

kimiblanc
11 months ago

hi seanachi!

We are meeting on Tuesday in the Southbank Centre and it would be great to meet you 🙂 the meet up starts at 6ish and generally ends around 8pm, but it’s flexible depending on your commitments and travel etc. The address is Southbank Centre, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 8XX.

The meet up is relaxed, just an opportunity to meet others over a drink. We will be at a table in the cafe on the river side of the Centre (not the bar with the foyer in front).

Let me know if you have any questions. @giuliab – good spot with the link! The meet up section on shift.ms is changing so I won’t be able to post on that section anymore but will do it in messages from now on 🙂

Kim

giuliab
11 months ago

@kimiblanc I should be able to come this month, how do I find you? Did you reserve a table or something?

kimiblanc
11 months ago

@giuliab – great to hear you can join 🙂 We normally grab a table in the riverside terrace cafe of the southbank centre. It’s on level 2 on the opposite side of the clore ballroom – here’s a map of the southbank centre-
https://bynder.southbankcentre.co.uk/m/69c50f3b3219d3a6/original/?_ga=2.13419380.294451857.1515262387-160119059.1515262387

Also, I will have an ms society bag hanging off a chair where we are sat (the meet up was set up by the ms society) and an orange collection tin so that we are visible.

If there is anything on the day, message me here – I’ll be keeping an eye 🙂

See you soon!
Kim

sarahshift
8 months ago

@seanachai @giuliab

We’re hosting a very unique meet up in London on 3rd May. See details here, https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mser-meetup-tickets-45337819639

You will need to use the password Shift.ms to enter and register. Numbers are limited due to venue capacity but we’re hoping up to 30 MSers will be there.

seanachai
7 months ago

thanks Sarah for letting us know… i have booked in, not sure what good I will do !

kimiblanc
6 months ago

Hi @seanachai,

Just to let you know the next meet up I am organising at the southbank centre will be on Tuesday 6-8pm. Feel free to pop by.

I’m going to post on shift.ms now.

Thanks!
Kim

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.