melissa-g 19/01/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Little victories!

Today I walked to and from the grocery store and did my shopping for the week on my own. This is something I haven’t even tried to do in a long time because it takes a lot out of me, but today I did it, and I feel proud of myself! I made it work with my cane and a cart to carry the bags home.

I thought it would be nice to start a thread here where we could all share some of the little victories we have with each other, because why not celebrate them! 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

katfight
3 years ago

@melissa.g well done hun, little victories mean a heap.. i haven’t really done anything to hasty but last night I really wanted to hop and i did just the once hahahaha i was well chuffed i may do two hops tonight 😀

graham100
3 years ago

We will change your name to frogfight. Lol

reddivine
3 years ago

My victory for yesterday would be going to belly dancing class and not collapsing or getting dizzy. Turning was involved!

northernlass
3 years ago

My little victory is that I have signed up to do Aqua aerobics and will hopefully start next week 🙂 Well done on the shopping trip @melissag .. 🙂

graham100
3 years ago

Well my little victory is. I made half a cup of coffee and managed to get it from the kitchen to the telly chair without spilling it. Lol. (I thought it was clever)

melissa-g
3 years ago

These are all great, keep them coming everyone!

northernlass
3 years ago

I’ve got a weird and unusual little victory .. because of my MS and I am still having a relapse I have a loss of sensation in my legs so I’ve just discovered I can “EPILATE” and not feel the pain like I have been warned I would… RESULT.. 😀 very small blessings..

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.