Last reply 3 weeks ago
Light Up, Light up – ✨Photoimmobulation

Ok so I’ve gone out on a limb and bought a photoimmodulation device, as (without listing all the yak symptoms and ramifications ) Myself and my children literally can’t put up with my restricted quality of life much longer!!

I have cerebellum damage as a result of the MS ( and fell and whacked back of head, a brain scan revealed my crumbling cerebellum. I was subsequently diagnosed with cerebellum ataxia in 2015, following a secondary progressive diagnosis in 2013

I understand that damage to the cerebellum is common in MS; as is mitrocondrial damage FYI so I have bought the model that specifically targets the cerebellum.

I was 14 months on the waiting list, and (fortuitously won the price of one on the lottery, the week before one finally became available…

The FDA, NASA and the American Army never apparently get it wrong…lol (And I even found a sensible TED talk)

Well it’s arrived and charging!

I’m going to keep a diary (not sure how yet, as I can’t write legibly, look like sh?te and have an attractive (not) pissed scouser type slur… but I will! ✨

✨♥️🌈🍀☮️✨

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 weeks ago

@mermaidia11 , it will be interesting to follow your experiences of this device.

sarah_legleiter
3 weeks ago

Thank for sharing this was really interesting. Please keep us posted on you progress as you are able.

rmdaniels
3 weeks ago

@mermaidia11
Wow! What an amazing video! Thanks for sharing!

rmdaniels
3 weeks ago

…and congrats on your new toy!!! 😁

mermaidia11
3 weeks ago

Thanks guys!
… oh how I wish it was a toy…

There’s loads of very interesting research on this, and I think that this was one of the papers that persuaded me that it could help

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4043367/

I have had my first session, didn’t feel anything, yet ? Will keep you posted!

dominics
3 weeks ago

Looks really interesting. Good luck.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.