Last reply 2 months ago
Lemtrada treatment

Hi all

So this fall we found out that my brother has ms – his in his late 20 and the symptoms came out of nowhere.

Naturally we were all upset but as the days went by i learned more about MS and my brother himself is a doctor so he is fully aware of the situation.

Still I find it very difficult to deal with it. I get very upset about it, I keep reminding my self that it’s going to be fine and he will be okay. But somehow I just can’t help but find myself super sad and anxious about the whole situation.

I havnt told many people either about it either . have you told many people about your ms?

So now he has decided to do the Lemtrada treatment and we are two days in and he seems very well (thank god). Tomorrow we are going in for his third day, and I’m with him everyday as moral support.

I just want to know that everything will be okay.
Any word of encouragement?

Thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

lacemister
2 months ago

Hey. I am three weeks post treatment, I had an uneventful infusion week. Tired after for two days after and then felt fine.
Really happy with choice and I feel like I have unleashed a powerful army to help me.

Good luck and please keep us posted

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.