Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

cocofloyd1
1 year ago

That’s excellent news 😊 Love your blog btw x

tracyd
1 year ago

@cocofloyd1
Thank you <3<3

EDIT – Dagnammit I can never get the smilies to work on here …. that was supposed to be hearts xx

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Wanted a read through yer blog it’s faved now could not find it no time to and couldn’t be bothered looking through the million posts on here to find it, and only just thought I could of just sent you a message and asked he he tar much nice one on the good news good lass 👍

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Ps smiles are just on iPhone I think 😁😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😃😄😃😀😀

gates1989
1 year ago

@tracy‘s congratulations! It’s the best news and I’m so pleased for you! I have a question, did you get NEDA after your first MRI after Lemtrada? Or did your neuro not MRI you in the first year? Just interested to see if round one did stop the activity xx

tracyd
1 year ago

@doubleo7hud
There’s a link on my proifile for the easier to read and follow iBook version on the Amazon store – all proceeds come directly here to SHIFT as it’s a registered charity 🙂

@gates11989
I got NEDA after my 9 month post round 1 MRI the formal response was :

• No Evidence Disease Activity
• No New Lesions
• Existing lesions less pronounced than before treatment

I have another MRI coming in the next few weeks to do my spine which will be the full ‘all clear’ – given how I am and how I feel right now I’m actually looking forward to it 🙂

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Will stick with the poor mans version for now but will make a donation to shift once iv moved house and I’m a bit more flush. Not being a right Yorkshire man just skint ATM.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Tight

gates1989
1 year ago

@tracyd that’s amazing! I hope I get the same reaults! I am so so happy for you!! Xx

sandwich
1 year ago

Long may it continue 🙂 🙂

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.