Last reply 1 year ago
Lemtrada round 1 day 3

Hello everyone! Day 3 is done.., same as before, I had steroids, flush, Lemtrada and then flush for 2 hours and then home! I got the pesky rash but not where near as bad and I just got another injection! Other than that no problems whatsoever and am actually quite enjoying the quiet time! X

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

marcyg921
1 year ago

Glad to hear everything is going fine, definitely helps me become less worried when I start in a couple of weeks

blathnaid
1 year ago

Fantastic, I start my treatment on Monday. Trying not to think about it, just want to get it started now ? I am looking fwd to quite time also x

starla
1 year ago

Glad you’re doing well. Thanks for sharing your experiences. It helps as I’m starting it on Monday and am now getting anxious and worried. Hope the rest of the week goes well for you! ?

bienenstich
1 year ago

Gates1989, Hey, I’m glad it’s going ok. I’m up for treatment hopefully in two weeks time.
starla, feel just like you: anxious but reassured by other people’s experiences.

bienenstich
1 year ago

marcyg921 good luck to you too, thinking of everybody up for treatment and currently going through it.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.