Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

marcyg921
1 year ago

Best of luck, I’ll be starting Lemtrada on the 6th February so let us know how it goes

matt1216
1 year ago

@gates1989 I would strongly advise against this. The causes of MS are chronic Lyme disease , heavy metal toxicity and fungal overgrowth/gut imbalance. Educate yourself on these things, I made a post this morning on here called “the root causes of MS”, take a look at it. Treat the root causes of MS and you will regain your health.

gates1989
1 year ago

I thought nobody knew the cause of ms lol

gates1989
1 year ago

@marcyg921 I will keep you updated!

northwood28
1 year ago

Good luck with your Lemtrada treatment. I had my first cousre mid December with no problems and minir side effects. I was well looked after in hospital (Charing Cross) and have just had my first lots of monitoring tests.
Hope all goes well for you.
Xx

stumbler
1 year ago

@matt1216 , can I ask you to read through the Forum’s House Rules (https://shift.ms/house-rules) before making such negative comments on someone’s treatment choice?

It’s not easy to make such a big decision on a treatment choice that has been successful for quite a few members of this forum. So, we need to respect the decision of others.

matt1216
1 year ago

Sorry @stumbler , didn’t mean to sound negative. Just offering the advice of covering her bases before committing to a potentially harmful treatment. An accurate Lyme test is relatively cheap (you’ll have to research some reputable testing labs, I’d tell you what I used but don’t want to promote any product or service ) and @gates1989 many people know the cause of MS, google “MS and Lyme disease” or “MS and heavy metal toxicity”. Research your symptoms and their root causes. You will never beat this if your plan of action is symptom management rather than identification and treatment of root cause. All diseases are caused by infections and toxins , I’ve laid out your answers in plain English, what you do with this info is your choice. Knowledge is power. And this is all my opinion and theory, I’m trying to be helpful. I’m not demanding she does or doesn’t do anything and I’m not knocking her treatment plan , just advocating that she educate herself. Finding this info out saved my life, it was the moment I realized there was hope for me that I would be healthy again. I went from having very poor use of my legs and walking with a walker to having full mobility and jogging 2 miles a day, everyday. I feel better than I have in years, mentally and physically.

stumbler
1 year ago

@matt1216 , with all due respect, you have been on this MS journey for just three years, which isn’t really a long time when you consider the ups and downs of MS.

The Forum’s House Rules exist to ensure that a positive environment exists where we all support one another. You’ve provided your point of view. Now, if you are unable to abide by our house rules, you will be unwelcome on this forum.

matt1216
1 year ago

@stumbler please forgive me, I don’t mean to break any forums rules. I appreciate your patience with me being new and letting me speak my opinion. ive read the rules and will not be breaking any again.

gates1989
1 year ago

@northwood28 that’s fantastic news thank you for sharing!! @stumbler.. thank you for that, I’m trying to stay positive here I don’t need people’s opinions making my current situation even harder with their opinions when I didn’t ask for it!! Xx

louisepitman
1 year ago

Hi gates1989 I start lemtrada tomorrow as well and feeling exactly the same as you hope all goes well x

gates1989
1 year ago

@louisepitman where are you having yours?! Good luck! X

louisepitman
1 year ago

Southampton general you?
If you want to talk just message me 🙂

northwood28
1 year ago

same goes for me too- message me if you want too.
Good luck with lemtrada tomorrow
Xx

geordie57
1 year ago

Hi , I just joined today and interested in the lemtrada topic!! I have a briefing in Feb for starting -Good luck those starting, I’m at QE in Birmingham. Let me know how it goes please x

tracyd
1 year ago

@gates1989
I’m 45 weeks post round 2 of Lemtrada and doing marvellously. My MS has remitted completely along with the symptoms, the disease is not active and my lesions are all reduced.
Despite what has been said here about Lyme – I was tested for it and don’t and never have had it – MS can be mistaken for Lyme and vice versa but it is NOT identified as a root cause.
You have a friend request, I’m happy to share contact details if you need someone to talk to about the whole MS / Lemtrada thing xxxx

gates1989
1 year ago

@tracyd thank you for sharing your story! I’m feeling hopeful especially after getting the first day done! I’ve accepted yourvdrirnd request i would love to hear more about your story! Xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.