Last reply 8 months ago
Lemtrada blog update

It seems like a VERY long time since I actually posted a link to the blog on here – well it has been in all honesty.

I’m now 1 year and 35 weeks post round 2 πŸ™‚ and still confirmed NEDA (No Evidence Disease Activity) after all this time.

Honestly – Life remains pretty damned awesome and I don’t regret my choice of DMT for a moment.

There are 3 years of real time updates in there about rounds 1 and 2 of the treatment as well as life, the world and everything.

Hopefully it’s of use to anyone considering, having or post treatment – or just a useful sleep aid

http://www.tracyslemtradajourney.co.uk

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

sandwich
9 months ago

I’m so very happy for you Tracy. I follow your blog. I’m due my MRI any day now and as always feel somewhat nervous with what it may show. No complaints though, I’ve been very well with no symptoms whatsoever.

I’m currently working overseas and getting my monthly blood tests done is proving a bit tricky. Its such a small island no one here has had lemtradra hence confusion. My nurse from back home is on the case though so hopefully this will be rectified soon.

doubleo7hud
9 months ago

Not had a scan on there for a while opened up your blog and first thing I came to that word….. sends shivers down any Yorkshiremans spine (apart from β€œthat be Β£5.50 please sir enjoy your beer”…… Lancashire ewwwwfffffff I feel betrayed he he he hope u spat as soon as u hit the boarder at leased. πŸ˜€

tracyd
9 months ago

@doubleo7hud

Stage Whisper *Lancashire*

πŸ™‚
xx

doubleo7hud
8 months ago

IM BLOODY MELTING I SAY LASS, thas melting, thas melting (getting quieter) meltinggggggg, melted.

tracyd
8 months ago

@doubleo7hud

It’s safe to come out now Mr Slushy …. besides there’s someone after your crown of ‘strange’ who’s asking about their ‘lumpy farts’ πŸ™‚ xx

doubleo7hud
8 months ago

πŸ˜‚ ha ha ha strange me arse where is topic sounds reet up me street about my level of thinking

doubleo7hud
8 months ago

Mindset of a 7 year old πŸ˜‚

tracyd
8 months ago

doubleo7hud
8 months ago

Fankts I’m all over it like a rash

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.