kitty369 19/01/18
Last reply 3 months ago
Lemtrada and CBD – Coil

Hi all,

Read a few threads on general cannabis oil but just wondered if anyone had a view or experience of the use while on lemtrada?

I have recently started taking 0.5 of c-oil failing with coconut oil mainly for pain relief and as a relaxant. I got a call from the MS nurse yesterday saying I would be starting my course of lemtrada soon! Yippeee

My main issue is can I continue on the c-oil while on lemtrada?

Any other experiences on it with other DMTs?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
5 months ago

@kitty369 , I can’t see why not. It’s just natural vegetable oil, isn’t it? 😉

kitty369
5 months ago

😀 your responses r the best stumbler

tracyd
5 months ago

@kitty369

I’ve had both rounds of Lemtrada and tried CBD oil for a short time – I used CDB Brothers Blue oil and if I’m honest it really didn’t do anything at all but then I wasn’t using it for pain relief.

It’s safe to use it, so nothing ventured nothing gained 🙂 xx

kitty369
5 months ago

Thanks for sharing! It’s early days on the oil and finding it hard to mix and take, but want to give it a good try.

Thanks for your views I will keep experimenting

holly12345
5 months ago

@kitty369

Hi
I have had the 2 courses of Lemtrada and my husband has just bought me some oil to try, I don’t have pain but might help with fatigue, early days but will let you know
Rebecca x

holly12345
5 months ago

@kitty369

Forgot he got me the paste aswell which helps you sleep a big problem for me 😪

kitty369
5 months ago

Yes please keep me posted, it’s early days for me on it but work a try

alexx
3 months ago

@kitty369

Have you tried it?

wrinkly
3 months ago

I have been taking CBD oil over the last couple of months and so far have felt no improvement.
Perhaps it just doesn’t work for me or I’m expecting too much.
I think I’ll try oil from a different supplier, because so many people have reported positive results after taking it.

hels
3 months ago

Long post alert!!!

@wrinkly – Omega 3 is really important to use in collaboration with cannabinoids. It ‘oils’ the CB1 and CB2 receptors and opens them up to the CBD you’re putting in. I take a supplement 30 mins before the CBD. Google endocannibinoid system if you’ve not already, you’ll be shocked as to how much your body depends on it to keep well. Also ‘terpenes’ play a huge part in all this, added terpenes in oil will give the ‘entourage effect’, amplifying the CBD’s affects.

More info for everyone…
Also oil from hemp just doesn’t have a big enough % of CBD so the Holland and Barret stuff is a waste of money. CBD will help with inflammation and give a good energy boost so you may not get the telief you’re after if you’re using a low %CBD from hemp. If you’re looking for pain or spasm relief you’re going to need more THC in your oil. So if you’re using CBD for pain or spasms maybe trying finding oil with a higher THC content. If you microdose you won’t get the high. I take CBD with added terpenes, such a great energy boost!! Any cannabis derived CBD oil will have traces of THC in it, there’s no escaping that fact but the %is so low it’s not noticable.

Oil made using the RSO method uses alchohol to extract the oil. CBD Brothers use the CO2 method to extract which I’ve read isn’t as affective as alchohol. What I’ve read could be wrong but I’m tempted to believe the alchohol method more.

Sorry for the long post, I just feel so passionately about the natural stuff I go on a bit when I’m prompted lol!!

I just want everyone to get the best out of what they’re taking xx

stickler
3 months ago

Hi @hels. What brand do you use?

hels
3 months ago

Hi @stickler

I get mine from ‘Alternative-Choices’ online 👍🏻

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.