Last reply 5 months ago
Lemtrada

Evening all
So today has been a good day. Had my Lemtrada meeting at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham this morning. Blood tests done, smear test booked (yuck), talks with M.S.team done (they were fabulous) and paperwork signed. My treatment will start first week of October hopefully.

Cant believe this time last year i was having my first symptoms of M.S, namely vertigo and double vision then after a relapse in January this year i was diagnosed officially on May 22nd with RRMS. I feel very lucky that the neurologists i have seen diagnosed me so quickly and have treatment put in place in less than a year after first MRI scan. The kicking of the arse of M.S may now commence x x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
5 months ago

@linzzzi , well good luck for your arse kicking in October. This gives you a few weeks to get your body accustomed to drinking 3 litres of water per day, recommended to flush the bad bits of your immune system away.

lightning87
5 months ago

All the best hun, what a good out look and glad you are starting your treatment soon x

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.