amy_prince 14/03/18
Last reply 3 months ago
Lemtrada

Hi all,

I’m currently sat in my hospital chair receiving Lemtrada for RRMS.
As I was a little bored on day one and was inundated with questions from friends and family I decided to share my experience via a little blog.
It’s still a work in progress as I’m currently only on the morning of day 3 of treatment.
Feel free to find me on facebook or ask any questions here 🙂

Thanks,

Amy

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

amy_prince
3 months ago

Oh the link would be handy.. Silly me!
http://Www.amyvsms.blogspot.co.uk

trilogy
3 months ago

Tried to reply to your blog with no luck. Wanted to thank you for your journaling. Very insightful and informative. You have one excellent attitude. Must be hard to have water taste rusty, when I have read elsewhere that drinking 3.5-4 liters of water is important to the infusion process. I will be following your experience. A lovely gesture on your part.

tracyd
3 months ago

@amy_prince

Congratulations on completing day 2, and on the blog too. Well written and it made me smile.

I hope you don’t mind but I’ve put the link onto my blog for people who are new to the treatment so they can read your experience in real time xx

studentandms
3 months ago

Thank you for this blog. I am about to start lemtrada in a few weeks and this is helpful to read prior to it starting ☺️

amy_prince
3 months ago

I’ve been blown away with the responses and I’m happy to read that people are finding this beneficial.
I know how I felt prior to receiving this treatment, it’s such a daunting process and difficult decision to make but I’d like to add that it’s not been anywhere near as bad as expected. All I’d say though is be prepared for the worst because, if like my case, the worst doesn’t happen it makes you feel like you’re smashing it!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.