vall 21/05/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Lemtrada

Has anybody had this ?? If so can you give me some advise I start iron the 1st June x thank you x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

tracyd
3 years ago

Having it right now @vall just completed day 4 🙂

I have an online blog of all the preparation I did for it which may help, it’s been entirely uneventful apart from thea headache and the rash for me.

It feels good to be taking control of my immune system back from MS 🙂

http://tracyslemtradajourney.blogspot.co.uk/

vall
3 years ago

Hi Tracy thanks for the blog sounds like you dealing with it ok 😄I must get some cream for the rash and aloe Vera .. Must say I am
Getting the butterflies I’m going in for 5 days in a isolation ward So will be taking plenty of things to keep me busy .. I’m not looking forward to the mythelmedpresalone its day 4/5 my body starts craving it as you only have the high dose for 3 days then go cold turkey so to speak . Pass experience it I don’t sleep and I’m desperate to get some xx

stumbler
3 years ago

Hi @vall and welcome to Shift

Lemtrada has been a hot topic recently. The following link will show all the related conversations for you. 😉

https://shift.ms/?s=lemtrada

vall
3 years ago

Hi stumbler thank you for the advice It’s been good reading other people’s Blogs as they are getting lemtrada . It’s given me some tips as how to prepare myself for 1 St June when I start the treatment . Will
Be getting some Eurax for the itching/ rash lots of different sweets for the disgusting taste when on steroids ( I’ve had them many times) also plenty to read and games ect to help the day pass bye loll hanks again for your help

tracyd
3 years ago

@vall start drinking the 3 litres of water a day now, otherwise you’re going to be on a bunjee line to the bathroom and back, it takes a while for your body to get used to that volume of water 🙂 xx

vall
3 years ago

Hi Tracey how are you feeling today ?? I will start drinking the 3 litres lol

vall
3 years ago

Hi it’s me again is there anything else I need to do

vall
3 years ago

Hi just read today’s blog 😀must say my nerves sent as bad as they were Before I met you I feel more positive thank you so much .. It’s so nice to hear your doing so well xxx

Anonymous
3 years ago

Hi @vall

I’m having it at the moment. Today will be day 3. So far so good with nothing to complain about. I feel very grateful to be getting it. It’s hope in a bottle!

vall
3 years ago

Hi Sandwich Good to hear it’s going well with no hiccups . I start mine next Monday . Did you do anything the week before as in drink more fluid I’ve been told by people on here to drink 3 litres of water . I proberly do that in every day life anyway x take care

Anonymous
3 years ago

No I didn’t do any prep and feel fine. I’m drinking plenty in here though. Good luck for Monday.

vall
3 years ago

Thank you . I no when I’ve had steroids I go to the the toilet at lot which is good x

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.