Last reply 1 month ago
Leicester

Hi all just wondered if there’s anyone from Leicester on here. Don’t know anyone around here with MS so is difficult. Fed up with explaining my condition to people as it is hard to explain. Be good to catch up with people local that know what the crack is lol.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
2 months ago

@iain34 , Use the Forum Search function (magnifying glass, top left) and then select “Search Members”.

Or try the Forum Map of members, https://shift.ms/map

rhona
2 months ago

Hi Iain,

I’m from Leicester and there are also a couple of groups I go to locally if you’re interested.

iain34
2 months ago

Hi Rhona yeah that sounds good if you can let me know, sorry about the late reply x

rhona
1 month ago

Hi Iain
I meet up with a group called The Laughter Group who all have (or like my husband are affected by) MS of any type and at any stage. We don’t necessarily talk about MS, but that is what links us. We meet in the café at Sainsbury’s Fosse Park every four weeks on a Wednesday afternoon. It just happens that the next meet up is this coming Wednesday 26th September, between 2.30 until 5.30. It’s very free so you can drop in at any time in that period.

iain34
1 month ago

Hi that sounds good. Unfortunately I work 8-5. But could try and get to the next one 👍

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.