Last reply 1 year ago
Legs r killing me..

Hi guys n gals, long time no speak 😘 I have a question, I woke up two days ago with severe pain in both thigh muscles. They feel so sore and tight. I’ve had similar pain in my left calf since my last relapse but nothing like this. I’m struggling to walk, get up or sit down. Any one else experienced this before? This is the third day of pain, Love and hugs fee 😍 XxxxxxxxxxX

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi @feeblefee .

MS can make us a bit lazy, which means that some muscle groups just aren’t exercised properly.

Try some stretches to add some elasticity to the thigh muscles. There’s some suggestions here :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/understanding-ms/lifestyle/exercises-people-ms#stretchingexercises

feeblefee
1 year ago

Thanks @stumbler great exercises!😍 Weird thing is I’ve been more active this last month than I have in ages doing cardio and yoga but maybe I have neglected these muscle groups so I’m going to give them a try see how I get on hopefully I won’t wake up tomorrow as stiff! 😘

merfield
1 year ago

[email protected], I’ve got on and off pain in my left hip/groin. Stabbing, which can ease off or cripple. MS nurse is convinced it’s MS linked as left is my ‘bad side’. Also it starts frequently after I’ve done morning exercises/stretches in bed. It’s affecting what little walker walking I CAN do so I’m seeing a Physio next week hoping she can advise what to do and what NOT to do. Got to keep moving !!!! To strengthen thigh muscles I was told to do stand up/sit downs x 20. Maybe that’s the link @stumbler suggested…..good luck with his link and I hope you wake pain free 😊

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

think it’s all normal part and parcel keep fighting the bastard Iv had a case of the old floppy dildo legs and crampy concrete pegs think my ms is trying to mix it up a bit it’s bored 😐. Do as the funny stick men say that stumbs sent thee it helps a lot laughter is the best medicine he he he use it or lose it lass keep on keepin on.

Peace outty

Ps hiiiiiiii πŸ‘‹

feeblefee
1 year ago

I just nearly fell off the couch when I read “dildo legs” πŸ˜‚ I did wake up this morning feeling better my legs weren’t so sore and stiff. I did start taking cbd oil in the last week so maybe that’s helped it too, it’s defo helped with the trigeminal neuralgia pain. So all in all it’s been a much better day today.
P.s hi @doubleo7hud πŸ‘‹ long time no speak petal

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Thee neuralgia trigmingey what pain???? Wtf is that it sounds shite.

feeblefee
1 year ago

I thought u would’ve been clued up on this @doubleo7hud poor showπŸ˜‚ trigeminal neuralgia is a condition that affects the trigeminal nerve that starts in the middle of Ur face and branches out, when u have TN the myelin sheath gets damaged in the same way MS does to us and it causes severe pain in Ur face and skull, it was my first symptom that pointed in the MS direction. I don’t think many people have MS and TN I’m just that lucky of a gal lol πŸ‘ now take notes I expect a full dissertation by the end of next week πŸ˜‚

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Me pet camel which I’m planning on purchasing in the middle of next week will probs eat said dissertation just letting thee know in advance @feeblefee soz. Iv got a weird eye thing that was the start of my ms too I tend to stick to the basics tho it’s terminator eye everything’s like the old school 3D glasses red n green tinted in me left peeper. Optical neuritis was mentioned but hats ment to go Iv had it 2 years now πŸ˜‚

feeblefee
1 year ago

Im pretty sure I’ve never had optic neuritis high five to meβœ‹ just the TN. A pet camel you say that might be quite hard to procure 😐 unlike my real life wish to have a field full of sheep all dyed different colours​ so they look like fancy clouds πŸπŸ‘ easily obtainable dream !

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.