Last reply 3 years ago
Laser Tattoo Removal….safe?

Hi, I have a Tattoo that I hate and have booked myself in for some Laser Tattoo Removal, my question is will it bring on a relapse? The ink(which I guess is not natural?) gets broken up and ends up in your bloodstream where its your immune system’s job to get rid of it, so therefore im now wondering whether this will make my already cranky bod crankier!? I really dislike this Tattoo and can’t wait to get rid of it.

I know this is quite a new procedure but any advise will be appreciated ….Thanks!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@Bexc , any activation of your immune system could spark a “pseudo-excaerbation”. This is a temporary worsening of your MS symptoms. When the underlying cause/infection is gone, you should return to where you are. 😉

pixie100
3 years ago

Thanks Stumbler, I’m a bit nervous about doing it, but its most probably worth the risk!

xander
3 years ago

have you considered a cover up ? or do you really want rid ?

pixie100
3 years ago

Xander, Cover up is not an option as its too bold and bulky as it is!….defo want rid.

xander
3 years ago

cool just ive seen some amazing cover ups recently 🙂 one was of a black blob that was ment to be a dolphin it was 12 to 14 inches long and yes the cover up is massive but i couldn’t see the so called dolphin and it was a beautiful feminine peace of art after

but i get you want rid 🙂 im lucky i love all mine still and ive had some since i was 17 lol

pixie100
3 years ago

Life is full of regrets and this is definitely one of them for me, it was actually a mad post MS diagnosis one too! I dont regret getting a Tattoo I already had one, just should have chosen the artist a little more carefully, and should have waited until I was a little more level headed.I agree though some cover ups look fantastic.

xander
3 years ago

ive not had any of mine removed but im told you have to be as careful finding a place that removes them as you should be finding a good artist and tattoo studio 🙂

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.