sarahm 13/02/15
Last reply 3 years ago

Hi everyone!

I am fairly new to MS, diagnosed last year. Currently having a relapse that is effecting my mobility a fair bit. My ballet pumps just aren’t cutting it for me! I need to invest in some new shoes that are more practical. However, style is a must!! I wear office style dresses so it cant be converse or anything like that! Any suggestions??

Sarah xx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

Not sure how I can help but have you tried some shoes (or even ‘ballet styled flats’) with a thicker sole?
I mostly use heeled boots due to my back but when Im more fatigued or cant be bothered with ‘style’ I go for nike running sneakers as I find them to be the more comfy of the ones offered in the market.

3 years ago

Completely flat ballet style shoes are a definite no no for me, it makes my feet hurt and my back, even if they are thick soled it causes cramps in my feet as well. Something with a low-ish heel (about an inch) works well, however the numbness can make it difficult to actually keep them on. I’m mostly wearing stylish low heeled boots a lot with black leggings under dresses which seems to be working out quite nicely 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.