Last reply 2 months ago
Kicking MS's arse!!

Hey Everyone.
Had a check up today to check all my bloods 6 months post Cladribine and everything has gone back to normal, I’m as healthy as I’m ever going to be. As I spoke to the nurse, she did mention that carrying on with life and having a positive mindset does make a huge difference. So my advice is post diagnosis, don’t think of all the ways it’s going to affect your life, or about all the changes you will have to make, you may never have to!

Keep fighting the good fight and live life one day at a time !!

Tje glass is half empty right peeps 🍷! X

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

isidora
2 months ago

Congrats awesome news.
We are going to be alright 😊

melmel1
2 months ago

Chezy17 I’m glad too see things are on the up for You, I see that you like doing body combat, I love all that stuff and body attack, HIIT would love to get back into all tht and get fit again after stopping dead for a few months X

chezy17
2 months ago

@isadora yes we are, we just have to be 😊.

@melmel1 thanks chick, fingers crossed it stays this way for a very lonnnngggg time!!! I love body combat, so much more than body attack as you have to balance weights on the back of ya neck, at least that’s what I did when I did it once, put me off it. I’d rather do Judo but I’ve ruined knees from doing it when I was a teenager which to be fair are always the first to go when I go back. When you’re ready, jump back into it, it’s usually the getting back into it that’s the hardest and do it at your own pace. X

melmel1
2 months ago

@chezy17 ooh I’ll try it when I dnt feel so drunk I’m experiencing light headedness at mo I’ll ease in gently lol X

chezy17
2 months ago

I feel like that when I’m tired usually, or that could be possibly too much wine πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚?!

Anyways, hope it subsides soon so you can get back to doing what you enjoy 😊. X

nutshell88
2 months ago

+15 years daignosed with MS
Not disabled
Off treatment 7 years plus first couple of years dr didnt tell me so i was off treatment

Surprisingly they’re asking about the dr because they say it might of been misdiagnosed and i may suffer marfan syndrome since birth lol life is full of happy and unfortunate events

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.