Last reply 8 months ago
Kasmire – Rock –

not sure if its ok to post this here but I believe this band sang Kashmir very well. not like Led zibeline or even close but they did their best. and I’m a fan of this band already guess some of u already know that. .

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

There are no categories assigned yet.

red-suzuki
8 months ago

Hey @nutshell88 Thanks for that, as you say not a bad go at an iconic song, for me the instrumental stuff was great, especially the orchestra background sound, different twist on the song with his voice, but great to hear the song again after all these years…..thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š….Red

stumbler
8 months ago

It takes quite a cast to reproduce that one live, But, a good rendition.

You’re a bit of a headbanger, @nutshell88 .

But, why not post something that makes you feel good…… ๐Ÿ˜‰

nutshell88
8 months ago

@red-suzuki ur welcome its always great to hear these iconic songs clears.
And most thing I liked about theor version is the instrument.
Iโ€™m not a big fan of Matt * singerโ€™s โ€œ voice but i love their guitars instruments. Hehe

@stumbler yes it does thats why i said no one can ever match the original. But its not bad. And yup and im a bit of a headbanger ๐Ÿ˜‚
I like this type of artisic noise.

wjgregg
8 months ago

Good effort, but you can’t beat a proper “barrel chested frontman” like Robert Plant. I was lucky enough to see him in the days when I could still go to concerts. I will never forget it.

nutshell88
8 months ago

@wjgregg sure not as i said not even close Robert Plant was singing shouting his soul out lol his act movement sounds he makes nothing beats him.
I rarely listen to nowdays music all classic apart from this band alice in chains. I wonder why really sometimes their dark lyrics idk their mentality is rare. Their way of choosing lyrics.
But as u said gd try.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.