Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

There are no categories assigned yet.

grandma
3 weeks ago

Hi snowdogs, welcome from down under, we’ll forgive you from mentioning the sun it’s dull, wet and windy here with possible snow on Easter Monday, what a lovely thought๐Ÿ˜‰ Jill

snowdogs
3 weeks ago

Hi grandma nice to meet u hmm sounds like u in the UK ??

grandma
3 weeks ago

Yes you’re right, right in the middle, in fact in the ‘Potteries’ where we have all what we call the ‘Pot Banks’ I.e. Wedgwood, Doulton, Spode, Portmerion, etc., so we’re surrounded by beautiful things most of which we can!t afford, buy Mum worked for Wedgwood for 40 years so I have more Wedgwood dinner services than you can throw a stick at but I daren’t use them cos of dropping, have had to change them all for plastic, anyone want to buy a Wedgwood dinner service? ๐Ÿ˜ Jill

edmontonalberta
3 weeks ago

@snowdogs

Hi Glennis – sounds like you are doing well. Except for the Kangaroos everywhere plus the Wallaby’s.

We are about 3 weeks away until the snow melts. Then us Canadians have to wait another few months until summer…

Gord

edmontonalberta
3 weeks ago

And yes, contrary to popular belief – we do not need to sweep the Polar bears off our porch every morning. However, dodging Wolves on the way to work on our Dog sleds is a challenge… LOL

vixen
3 weeks ago

Hello @snowdogs, lucky you having a lovely day over there. The U.K., in particular London, seems to me to have been grey and miserable for the last six months now. I have to say, for all the chatter about diet, DMDs, exercise and natural remedies, nothing has more of an impact on me than a warm day with sunshine in it! Think I need to emigrate sometime soon……. ๐Ÿ™‚

amylouise
3 weeks ago

Hey! Glad someone is able to enjoy the sunshine! Unfortunately it’s tipping down here in S.Wales and I’m working a good Friday lol! Only 1 more hour to go, hope you’re well x

mlm85
3 weeks ago

Hi… where in Australia do you live?

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.