Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 week ago

@highlander , good luck with it. I hope it works for you.

msikib
1 week ago

Nice one, hope it helps.

highlander
1 week ago

thanks @stumbler and to everyone one else who have passed over tips and insight to what to expect, thanks all.
I now know what a flush is.
Left hand side all over is itchy.
Nose is running like a stream.
Other than that I’m feeling ok!!
Keep smiling!

vixen
1 week ago

@highlander, hopefully by the time you read this, the effects have passed. Good luck, I’ve never had any problems, hope the same for you 🙂

stumbler
1 week ago

@highlander , I know what a flush is too, it’s holding a hand of cards all of the same suit.

But, in this card game called Tecifdera, having flushes is preferable to having runs! 😉

grandma
1 week ago

Go for it mate. I’m 7 months in and no regrets. Fight the good fight😍

highlander
1 week ago

A sausage and egg McDonald breakfast put paid to the flushing, other more healthy options are available but this one works fine for me!
So far so good……

lightning87
1 week ago

Great news, hope it works well for you. I’ll be joining the Tec club on the 23rd 💃🏻

vivien
1 week ago

anti histamines control my flushing to 1/4 of what it would be without.

Take your time and acknowledge the fatigue when it kicks in as your body starts to adjust to the tecfidera, it usually settles around week 8.

Did your MS nurse give you the new tecfidera information pack? It’s actually really good and it would have been really useful had I received it before I started the tecfidera, rather than at my 6 month checkup! 😂

Any how, just go with it, wherever it takes you!

Vivien xxxx

highlander
1 week ago

Hi ladies and gents,
@lightning87 Here was me thinking you were already started, well all the advice that has been passed over to me is working so far.
Eat Alpen with milk , loads of nuts and the occasional macy’d it seems to be working for me so far…Just got to plan a trip to weight watchers now tho!
Oh and while I remember my hospital don’t deliver meds you must pick them up from the pharmacy.
Chatham Maritime just to put the word out for anyone else who is about to partake from around this area.
Apparently it’s the only hospital in the country that doesn’t….which doesn’t come as a surprise!
Any way thanks for all the advice from all!
Cheers
Keep smiling

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.