Last reply 6 months ago
Just Joined

Hi Everyone
I have just registered on this site so wanted to say Hi. And hope you are all doing as well as possible. Hope to get some benefit from this site and maybe even make some MS friends
😊😊

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

vixen
6 months ago

Hello @lollie80, nice to meet you. This site is great for feeling connected and not so alone. And sometimes it’s nice to wake up in the morning with a new question or sensation to ask about. If you want to find out about something in particular it’s good to use the search bar to find other comments on that subject. Enjoy! X

stumbler
6 months ago

Hi @lollie80 and welcome.

Lots of friendly, helpful people here, but you know that already! πŸ˜‰

dmt727
6 months ago

Hi @lollie80,

Just wanted to say hey and welcome. I am relatively new to this group also but find these guys have a hole heap of knowledge!
😊

grandma
6 months ago

Hi lollie, welcome to our lot, we’re quite safe and even vaguely amusing at times . There is no such thing as a stupid question, we might not always know the answer, ‘but we know a man who does’😍

lollie80
6 months ago

I feel so welcome already. I think I’m gonna like it here 😊😊😊
Tech support and everything πŸ™ˆ
Look forward to speaking with you all
Thanks so much
Lollie 🍭x

rachaellouise
6 months ago

@lollie80

Hi – nice to meet you. How is your day going ?

Rachael xπŸ’‹

lollie80
6 months ago

Hi @rachaellouise

I’m doing really good this last few weeks. Very thankful. How are you? Where are you based ? X

edmontonalberta
6 months ago

@lollie80

When you click on a posters photo it shows the information they typed in when registering.

Welcome to this site…

Gord

rachaellouise
6 months ago

Hi @lollie80

I Am based in the U.K..
I am fine thanks .
How are you and ms ?

lollie80
6 months ago

Hey again @rachaellouise

I am in Northern Ireland. My MS is up and down like a yo yo but am dealing with it best i can. Try to stay positive and use humour wherever possible (even when i shouldn’t lol)
Lollie🍭x

aabreu
6 months ago

Hi @lollie80 Welcome to this nice group. If you have any questions, all the people here will be tripping over themselves to reply.

lollie80
6 months ago

Ha ha ha @aabreu

Wheelie funny πŸ™‚
I think I will like your humour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lollie 🍭x

sigmadelta
6 months ago

Yes @aabreu, you are quite right of course, with a nick like “lollie80” the response was expected.
Do have a jolly old time Lollie.

rachaellouise
6 months ago

@lollie80

Yeah it ain’t all sunshine and rainbows 🌈 but humour will help I think !
Welcome to the ms shift you have come to a good place that will help in good and bad times, not just with ms and also other topics too non ms so you get both here!
Which is fab .

Rachael x

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.