bamelia 10/01/13
Last reply 5 years ago
juice

We got a juicer for Christmas and I haven’t stopped using it. I try to juice everyday!
You can put together some pretty horrendous vegetables in the juicer- the craziest one we have tried was beets, broccoli, carrots, and kale. All veggies that are hard to eat on their own. I think the grosser the taste of a veggie the better it is for you!
Beets I actually drank their nectar!!

Of course you can make some great tasting juices too. I love the mixture of cranberries, grapefruit, and lime. I keep thinking how good a shot of Vodka would go with it haha
I think a juicer is a great way to get that extra kick of vitamins my body might be missing from day to day… this was the best present we have gotten in a while

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

mrshawk
5 years ago

I LOVE juicing and blending!! I blend a green smoothie everyday and juice my veggies at night!! totally awesome way to kick up energy!!! Here is a great website of Green eating 🙂 … http://www.greenkitchenstories.com/

bamelia
5 years ago

@Mrs Hawk
That website is great! Thanks for sharing 🙂

cwpeace4
5 years ago

Ditto… thanks for the website! Just started juicing myself. I haven’t a clue what to juice, so this is helpful!

bamelia
5 years ago

@cwpeace4
We went to the store with a recipe in mind, but some of the fruit was not in because of the season. We decided to just buy some random fruits and veggies +fennel seads. So far, I have loved every batch 🙂

ktea
5 years ago

lovely – green kitchen website – very inspiring.
I love the idea of juicing I will have to give it a try

oskar
5 years ago

I was given a juicer years ago. 5kg of plums yielded about 1/2 pint of juice and it took half a day to clean. It went to charity soon after.
Good luck. 😉

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.