gillianstrong 03/01/15
Last reply 3 years ago
join my colour revolution!!!!

Why does everything appear so bland!!! Everything I have been supplied with by ot’s has been either beige or brown!! Just because I have ms has it rendered me colour blind? I recently bought a mobility scooter from a friend, and guess what colour it was! Burgundy!! I’m lucky cos my son is employed as a paint sprayer and he sprayed it PURPLE!! So come and join my colour revolution!!! Please let me know what you think.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

Good for you, @gillianstrong . Yes, stamp your personality on these accessories that we don’t really want. But, if we do have to have them, then let’s fit them in with us. 😉

3 years ago

Hurrah!!! My revolution has got a convert!!! Let me know if you want to join.

3 years ago

Love it (the sound of the purple paint job) but have to say that my favourite colour of all time is BURGUNDY.. so I’d be happy with a mobility scooter in that colour… but as for BEIGE… bleeccchhh 😛 yeah ditch that 😀

3 years ago

I agree! I have a fun foldable cane with a paisley pattern, and a few little jewels! I think if I’m going to have one, why not have it be stylish!

3 years ago

Right I am going to BLING up my walking cane tomorrow.. just a bog standard foldable one from Argos.. but I am going to make it “SPARKLE” Thanks for the idea @melissa.g 😀

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.