nibs 22/11/17
Last reply 3 months ago
JC & NAB Positive Anyone out there?

Hi to you all,
This is my first post here, I do hope everyone is as well as can be.
I have been hiding out for some time now, I’m sure many others still are.
Upgraded to Secondary Progressive approx 18 months ago, not had any disease modifying drugs
for three years plus now, failed copaxone & then tysabri after six months.
It was then they tested for Neutralising Antibodies & it came back positive, I had already tested
positive for JCV.

Just wondering if there is anyone out there in the same position.

Kind regards

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 months ago

Hi @nibs, just wanted to say Hi and welcome. I’m afraid I’m not in the same position as you, diagnosed with RRMS this year. But there are lots on here with SPMS and I guess the point is, we are all in the same boat really. No two alike. Try using the search engine (access from top left corner) and it will take you to relevant posts if you type in Secondary Progressive. All the best!

3 months ago

Hi Vixen

Many thanks to you for your reply, I will check that out.

All the very best to you.

Kind regards

3 months ago

It’s good to talk Nibs
SP is spectacularly pants alright – you must be right irritated takin meds, then gettin jcb and NAb
I’m so sorry, as if you don’t have enough to contend with. Im familiar with jcb, but what’s the score with NAb?

LDN could be helpful for you in resetting the dial and calming down your immune system. The evidence is there and the mechanism of how it works makes sense.
(Sp rr or otherwise for those who assume it is only for sp)
Have a read up and good luck mate, it’s always darkest before dawn…. but dawn always comes xxx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.