Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
3 years ago

This is a 9 month old report, suggesting that trials were due to start sometime ago.

I can’t find anything more recent for this “potential cure”……. 🙁

stumbler
3 years ago

It was originally posted here :- https://shift.ms/topic/japanese-research/ .

Whilst it looks encouraging, any news of a potential cure would have the capability to seriously knock the big pharmaceuticals on the world’s stock markets. The future of the multi-billion dollar market in MS drugs would be seriously threatened by a cure, so would start financial shockwaves quite quickly!

jonesbear
3 years ago

Still fingers crossed though.

Anonymous
3 years ago

Go Stumbler, its your birthday…… you my man now homie! Must have been that transcript and the blog I posted that brought you around. Or maybe you were just being a quiet player from the start, either way, vatos locos esse, respect. Yes I’m being a total di**head because I’m tired and ratty but the message is genuine.

jdeeley
3 years ago

It might be a nine month old report but it was updated in September

stumbler
3 years ago

You’re right, there was an update on 16th September, which basically said there is no update to the original story!! 😕

Anonymous
3 years ago

Whatup gangsta?

reddivine
3 years ago

Stumbler is right the update said basically: we got no more info. It will take years (quote)
@graham100, sorry to rain on your parade, but research is on-going but i remain sceptical if anyone shouts “we have a cure!!”

time will tell.

graham100
3 years ago

Sceptical, yes I agree. But doesn’t it sound promising. Rebuilding the nerve rather that just trying to prevent more nerve damage??? Fingers crossed.

graham100
3 years ago

Sorry guys. I was sure what I read was they said Monday. They were starting trials with 9 people, if successful they would then start to get it going,, I think it should be given to the older people first and work backwards, lol. We need it quick before its to late for us old gits,, hahaha. Gives me hope, so stop knocking it. Or you can’t have any when I buy it all. Lol

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.