Last reply 1 year ago
IVF?

Hello ms family,
I just wondered if anyone who is diagnosed with ms has experienced IVF treatment and I guess it’s the concerns surrounding the impact of the meds?
Many thanks all
X Sara

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

@hasti18 , I’m not sure if this will help :-

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/246489.php

Forewarned is forearmed. 😉

flygirl
1 year ago

@hasti18 hello. I have MS and had a baby last year through IVF. I have never been medicated for MS however I relapsed more seriously than before after the birth of my son. I am likely to start medication soon although I’m trying to have baby no. 2 first! I haven’t seen the article @stumbler shared above before but perhaps that’s why I relapsed? Who knows… even if it is it was worth it 🙂 Happy to chat more privately if you like xx

hasti18
1 year ago

Thanks stumbler for the information.
Fly girl congratulations on your baby and thank you for messaging back. I honestly thought I was alone on this venture but pleased to hear a success story. I’m on beta interferon but aware of the consequences after the birth. I guess it’s how those ivf drugs made you feel that I was worried about but ready to tackle this face on. Thanks again all and fly girl sending you fertility wishes for baby 2 xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.