Last reply 7 months ago
I’ve just been diagnosed

I am not scared – we are all normal and lovely. I am a bubbly, energetic person and this will not get to me! Or any of us! 😁 Tash x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

edmontonalberta
7 months ago

Welcome Tash,

My philosophy is that “Life is a journey & we all know the destination”. MS is just one of the speed bumps on my drive…

rachaellouise
7 months ago

@tobias

Hi! Try to keep the faith and hope..
Be proactive and do all you can to help yourself… at the same time don’t do so much you get stressed.. small steps forward towards your goals . Be kind to yourself… be your own best friend .

Xx

grandma
7 months ago

Nice to welcome you. Needless to say I am a grandma, and have had MS for 24 years (that I know about) but such a lot of things fell into place from my childhood and early married life, so years of experience with some things, but each of us is different and reacts to DMD’s, stress, public awareness and family, so don’t try and don’t try and do it all at once, as they keep saying, be kind to yourself and take each day as it comes, don’t stop making plans, just be prepared to change them if necessary. Lot of luv Jill xx

petlamb
7 months ago

✋ High five @tobias! That’s the spirit. 😉

(((huggggs)))

xx

stumbler
7 months ago

Great attitude, @tobias . 😉

nomez
7 months ago

Loving the positivity. I agree, I was also recently diagnosed and taking things step by step has been key. Trying not to get stressed is easier said than done but I’m learning to be more chilled, make small dietary adjustments and keep on exercising. Hope it all goes well for you 🙂

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.