mermaidia11 08/01/18
Last reply 3 months ago
It’s not what happens to you…..

…..it’s how u choose to deal with it’ they say. ,..,,up north it’s

✨‘You can’t polish a turd,
but you can roll it in glitter’✨

Sometimes tho, I cant even grasp the concept, never mind apply it to my life!

I found this ted talk particularly helpful, when I struggled to keep my turd glitterified n sparkly.

I hope that if you’re in a flunk, it helps you to unflunk a bit. This is good for listening to at your mid pm recharge

Love n lite from liverpool to all

@chezy ure a ledge and need to go to New York with your girlz asap. Love n reap to u n cherish
@rachellouise I didn’t realise that you were so newly diagnosed, forgive me for not bein more understanding. But please don’t worry, you will be alright no matter what happens, promise. The anticipation is worse than the reality, which you can’t ever hope to know – without a time machine or Chrystal ball. ;(I have one of them, but it just looks pretty on my windowsill…) good luck angel, things are and will improve ✨💝🧚🏻‍♀️🔮👌💐✨

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

chezy17
3 months ago

Thanks chick 😘 @mermaidia11 and you too! I will get there, when I do, i’ll post a pic of NYC!!

I watched the clip, during my bout of insomnia, I either can’t sleep or I wake up and can’t get back to sleep 😂😂! How did u post it? I think it reads true, and really agree with it 😊!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.